| Home: > About Us > Statement of Believe
|As the redeemed, saved by God's grace, we believe in, and hold fast to, the following:
- The whole Bible is the complete revelation of God. It is our supreme and final authority and guide in our life and work.
- The one and only true God is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, equal in honor and glory, the Triune God.
- God the Father is the beginning and the end of all. All things are from Him and through Him and to Him.
- God the Son is Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God the Father. He is our Lord. He is before all things. All things have been created by Him and for Him; in Him all things hold together. Compliant with God's will, He became flesh, born of the virgin Mary. He was crucified as a ransom for all mankind. He was buried, raised up bodily on the third day and then ascended into heaven. God the Father anointed Him as the Christ and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name. In the fullness of the times, God will sum up all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things upon the earth. He shall return in a glorious body to establish His kingdom on earth, ushering in the new heaven and the new earth in fulfillment of God's eternal purpose.
- After the resurrection and ascension of God the Son, the Holy Spirit was sent to earth by God the Father to convict the world concerning sin, and righteousness, and judgment. All who believe in the Son are baptized in the Holy Spirit to become the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit is the Comforter of believers, to guide them into all the truth and to supply various spiritual gifts for the building up of the Church.
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but, because of their faith in God the Son who has accomplished salvation, they are redeemed by grace and justified.
- All who are saved by grace and baptized in the Holy Spirit are built up as the Church, which is the Body of Christ. They become members of the Body with Christ as their only Head. In accordance with the will of God, they gather together to worship, to pursue the truth and to serve in the Church, so that the Body of Christ may be built up to maturity to become the bride of Christ awaiting His return. The Church will be brought into the glory of Christ, and, together with Christ, will descend to the earth to establish the kingdom, thus ushering in the new heaven and the new earth to fulfill God's eternal purpose.
- We uphold all the teachings in the truth of the Bible and reject all other teachings and activities in contradiction with the truth of God.
- We do not associate with any politics or business group.
- We deem it inappropriate to uphold any mysterious or irrational experience. We affirm only that Christ is all in all.